TWENTY-FIVE THINGS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAN DO FOR YOU
Among other services, a private eye can:
1. Locate a person.
2. Find civil court records.
3. Conduct surveillance.
4. Research legal filings.
5. Find federal criminal and civil records.
6. Discover bankruptcy filings.
7. Find a current address.
8. Find an old address.
9. Find property and deed information.
10. Look up foreclosure records.
11. Locate assets.
12. Tail someone without their knowing.
13. Make sure employees are not stealing from you.
14. Serve a subpoena.
15. Find witnesses.
16. Interview neighbors.
17. Dig deep into the web.
18. Find police reports.
19. Gather witness statements.
20. Make sure your security is tight.
21. Find out if someone owes or is owed money.
22. Find business assets.
23. Find birth and death records.
24. Develop a security plan for your home or business.
25. Conduct undercover operations.